- What is Mathamagica?
- Math Software for Elementary School Students (AGES 7 - 11+).
- Animated and interactive.
- Performance Measurement and In-depth Tutorials.
- THE STORY: Main character chases mysterious box and becomes lost in the land of Mathamagica.
Must find the way home by going through 5 mini-worlds, fighting monsters and answering a multitude
of math questions. A clue is collected in each world. At the end of the game, the 5 clues are used
to guess what's inside the mysterious box. The box may contain one of 15 different things,
and the same clues may be presented in a number of different ways (e.g. rhymes, descriptions, scrambled letters).
- Skills and Levels:
- 5 Skill Levels to choose from:
(Beginner1, Beginner2, Intermediate, Advanced, and Expert)
- Skills Exercised Include:
- Basic Arithmetic Skills (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division)
- Sequence Completion, Telling Time, Word Problems, Inequalities (Greater than, Less than)
- The Fun Part:
- Fantasy Theme, filled with monsters, magic and riddles.
- Attracts GIRLS and BOYS equally.
- Animated, Highly Interactive and Surprising, with colourful engaging graphics and intriguing sounds.
- A myriad of Animated Characters. Many interesting activities.
- Players must Play Against the Clock, increasing the excitement of the game.
- Things that Help Parents and Teachers:
- Performance Measurement. Players can print out a Report Card showing their progress.
- Both Oral and Written Instructions so that children with difficulty reading or hearing
can still understand what to do.
- In-depth Math Tutorials. Explanations are both pictorial and textual.
Includes mechanical explanation as well. Reduces the amount of adult supervision
required during game play.